Technology Innovation Strategist, Keynote Speaker and Author/Curator of shift 2020
Rudy propels leaders to stay ahead of what will transform their business through hosting innovation events, speaking live at conferences, and facilitating senior executive brainstorms.
Over the past 18 years, Rudy has coached CXOs on how to unpack grassroots innovations that pose a risk to core business and how to predict staying ahead of the early adopter to mass-market conversion. He has helped diverse global brands such as BMW, IBM, Louis Vuitton, PayPal, Samsung and World Bank.
His latest book shift 2020 - How Technology Will Impact Our Future delivers impactful insights into how future influences such as wearables, IOT, robotics and AI will have on our collective daily lives and includes foresights by some of the world's leading technology experts from Google, Kickstarter, Microsoft, Spotify, and Telefonica.
Rudy is a graduate from Singularity University and he has developed more than 200 leading industry events across more than 50 cities globally such as Mobile Mondays, AppCircus and Wearable Wednesdays.
Known internationally as a thought leader in Mobile 2.0 where he was a proponent of open innovation and the development of the app economy ecosystem, he lectures regularly at top technology conferences.
Rudy is a Belgium native currently based in Cambridge, UK. On Fridays he disconnects from technology to practice yoga and study the saxophone.
You can contact him here to book him for an event or project.
- Launching Wearable Wednesday in Barcelona
- Mobile World Congress 2014 Networking Events & Parties
- Announcing shift 2020 – How Technology Will Impact Our Future
- The Next Web Guest Post on How Mobile Technology is Transforming Africa
- How Mobile Technology is Transforming Africa
- How Mobile Transforms Any Business (Slides & Video)
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging the next Billion
- Time for an app?
- Mobile World Congress 2013 Networking Events & Parties
- African Innovation Communication Agency Nyota Media Launches