Debi at mobilejones.com launched a new interesting experiment last week: the Mobile Job Day. Every Friday she’s gonna post some job opportunities available in order to help mobile technical talent connect with recruiters and hiring managers in the mobile industry.
As Debi states it: “I have received a number of requests from recruiters and others for assistance in helping to identify great talent for openings they are trying to fill. So, I decided to tap into the power of our blogs to help those seeking new opportunities to connect with those who have jobs to fill. Goals of this effort/experiment include:
1. Eliminate ads from those merely trolling for resumes
2. Provide a relevant resource by only featuring jobs for mobile technical talent
3. Help mobile technical talent to be visible to those with jobs to fill
4. Reward those who provide valuable connections between mobile talent and those hiring”.
I’m looking forward how this initiative is going to develop. Meanwhile I decided to support the idea. If you’re interested, just click the
image in my sidebar and you’ll get immediately to the latest jobs in mobile. At the moment the jobs are merely US-based but I expect this idea to widespread quickly.
Enabling Next Generation Mobile Products & Services
Rudy De Waele is CEO & co-founder of Nyota Media - the world's first growth agency for innovative African entrepreneurs, start-ups and international companies that use technology to improve the lives of Africans.
He is a Mobile Strategist, Business Angel and Appreneur with over 18 years of experience in Internet technology, specialising in mobile innovation and start ups since 1999.
Rudy has curated ground-breaking presentations in Mobile Trends 2020 (2010), Mobile Trends 2020 Africa (2011), and most recently Mobile Opportunities in Africa - Engaging the next Billion (2012).
He has consulted for Telefonica, Vodafone, MTN, Orange, Telcel, Millicom, Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Admob (acquired by Google), Louis Vuitton, Philippe Starck, Young & Rubicam, Cheil Worldwide.
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging the next Billion
- Time for an app?
- Mobile World Congress 2013 Networking Events & Parties
- African Innovation Communication Agency Nyota Media Launches
- Moved to London
- Mobile Premier Awards Final Program!
- Apps Selected to Pitch at Mobile Premier Awards 2012
- Mobile World Congress 2012 Networking Events & Parties
- AppCircus coming to London at TechHub
- Announcing Mobile 2.0 Europe 2011 Conference