Innovation Strategist - Enabling Mobile Value Added Products & Services
I assist global brands, startups, companies and organisations with cutting edge open innovation strategy on how to mobilise their business and products through projects, research, strategy, presentations, workshops and brainstorms.
I am a Creative Entrepreneur, Mobile & Innovation Strategist and Public Speaker with over 18 years of experience in Internet technology, specialising in mobile innovation and start ups since 1999.
In 2012, I co-founded Nyota Media - the world's first growth agency for innovative African entrepreneurs, start-ups and international companies that use technology to improve the lives of Africans.
A graduate from Singularity University, I have lectured at Web 2.0 Expo, The Next Web, Campus Party, PICNIC, next, MIDEM, MIPTV, OCE Discovery & Media Summit, ...
In my free time I play the saxophone, enjoy art & design, and yoga; I am a father of three grown daughters, and live happily with my wife and son in Cambridge, UK.
- How Mobile Transforms Any Business (Slides & Video)
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging the next Billion
- Time for an app?
- Mobile World Congress 2013 Networking Events & Parties
- African Innovation Communication Agency Nyota Media Launches
- Moved to London
- Mobile Premier Awards Final Program!
- Apps Selected to Pitch at Mobile Premier Awards 2012
- Mobile World Congress 2012 Networking Events & Parties
- AppCircus coming to London at TechHub