I am here at Nokia World, just witnessed a great Nokia N97 announcement. Lots of media and bloggers covering. You can watch the video trailer here. I’m uploading pictures of the event here on Flickr. And follow more bits & pieces on Twitter. Some first impressions by Scott Merriil at Crunchgear, Robert Scoble, Jonathan Greene, Rafe Blandford at All About Symbian Jason Harris, Ricky Cadden and Oliver Starr.
Enabling Next Generation Mobile Products & Services
Rudy De Waele is CEO & co-founder of Nyota Media - the world's first growth agency for innovative African entrepreneurs, start-ups and international companies that use technology to improve the lives of Africans.
He is a Mobile Strategist, Business Angel and Appreneur with over 18 years of experience in Internet technology, specialising in mobile innovation and start ups since 1999.
Rudy has curated ground-breaking presentations in Mobile Trends 2020 (2010), Mobile Trends 2020 Africa (2011), and most recently Mobile Opportunities in Africa - Engaging the next Billion (2012).
He has consulted for Telefonica, Vodafone, MTN, Orange, Telcel, Millicom, Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Admob (acquired by Google), Louis Vuitton, Philippe Starck, Young & Rubicam, Cheil Worldwide.
- Mobile Opportunities in Africa – Engaging the next Billion
- Time for an app?
- Mobile World Congress 2013 Networking Events & Parties
- African Innovation Communication Agency Nyota Media Launches
- Moved to London
- Mobile Premier Awards Final Program!
- Apps Selected to Pitch at Mobile Premier Awards 2012
- Mobile World Congress 2012 Networking Events & Parties
- AppCircus coming to London at TechHub
- Announcing Mobile 2.0 Europe 2011 Conference